DJI Phantom 4 Pro w/ Platinum II Bundle: Includes iPad Mini 4, 3 DJI Phantom 4 Batteries, Go Professional Carrying Case w/ Wheels, SanDisk 64GB Extreme Pro MicroSD Card and more...
|DJI Remote Controller Monitor Hood for Phantom ...|
|High Speed SD/SDHC/Micro SD Card Reader/Writer|
|Go Professional DJI Phantom 4 PRO Wheeled Case ...|
|3PC. Deluxe Cleaning Kit|
|DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter|
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter
1" 20MP CMOS Sensor
Gimbal-Stabilized 4K60 / 20MP Imaging
Flight Autonomy with Redundant Sensors
Four Directions of Obstacle Avoidance
Free Ground Shipping
Only 5 Left in Stock!
Processing Time: Ships Today
Free Ground Shipping
Free Ground Shipping
Free Ground Shipping
Free Ground Shipping
Gimbal Camera with 1" CMOS Sensor
- The onboard camera features a first for the Phantom line: a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. A custom-engineered lens made up of eight elements is arranged in seven groups. The camera boasts a mechanical aperture that eliminates rolling shutter distortion that can occur when taking images of fast moving subjects or when flying at high speed and a mechanical focus.
- 1" CMOS Sensor
- Sensor size is often more important to image quality than the number of pixels, because a larger sensor has dynamic range, better signal-to-noise ratio, and boosted low light performance. The 1" 20MP CMOS sensor in the Phantom 4 Pro is almost four times the size of the Phantom 4's 1/2.3" sensor. It uses larger pixels and has a maximum ISO of up to 12,800 as well as increased contrast.
- H.264 and H.265 4K Video Recording
- Powerful video processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60 fps or H.265 4K at 30 fps, both recorded in a 100 Mbps bitrate. Advanced sensors and processors ensure everything is captured with more image detail and the image data needed for manipulation in post-production.
- Production-Optimized 4K
- An enhanced video processing system allows video to be captured in cinema- and production- optimized DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60 fps and a bitrate of 100 Mbps. The Phantom 4 Pro also supports the H.265 video codec at 30 fps in 4K resolution. For a given bitrate, H.265 doubles the amount of image processing as H.264, resulting in significantly enhanced image quality from a more efficient compression. Record in the high dynamic range D-log mode to make the most of this image data for color grading.
- High Resolution Lens
- The Phantom 4 Pro camera has an aerial-optimized f/2.8 wide-angle lens with a 24 mm equivalent focal length. It features eight elements — two aspherical — arranged in seven groups that fit into a smaller, more compact frame. Its images are consistently detailed with low distortion and low dispersion, ensuring that photos and videos are sharp and vivid.
- Mechanical Shutter
- Capturing objects moving at high speed has always been a challenge for flying cameras using an electronic shutter. This is why the Phantom 4 Pro is the first DJI Phantom to use a mechanical shutter and a large-aperture prime lens. A maximum mechanical shutter speed of 1/2000-second eliminates motion blur and "jello effect" caused by shooting a fast moving object with a rolling electronic shutter. The electronic shutter has also been improved with a max shutter speed of 1/8000-second, and a there is Burst Mode shoot capable of shooting 14 fps at 20 megapixels to catch the perfect moment.
Remote Controller with Lightbridge HD Video Link
- The Phantom 4 Remote Controller Included controller integrates an upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system that adds 5.8 GHz transmission support. The ability to choose between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz allows pilots to cut through interference and eliminates image lag caused when flying in an area with extensive 2.4 GHz frequency use. Normally, Wi-Fi video transmission systems use a 2.4 GHz frequency to work with a controller using a 5.8 GHz frequency, as this prevents interference that can occur when both use the same frequency.
- Lightbridge HD Video Link
- The Lightbridge HD video transmission system used in the Phantom 4 Pro uses TDM (Time Division Multiplexing) to transmit signals, allowing it to send controller signals and receive video transmission signals at the same frequency. As the 2.4 GHz frequency band is often affected by Wi-Fi, 4G cell towers, and other types of interference in urban areas, a 5.8 GHz band will increase transmission reliability. When switched on, the Phantom 4 evaluates local signal levels, automatically choosing the transmission frequency with the lowest level of interference. This enables a maximum video transmission range of 4.3 miles.
Intelligent Flight Modes
- With Draw, simply draw a route on screen and the Phantom 4 Pro will move in that direction while keeping its altitude locked. This allows the pilot to focus on camera control and enables more complex shots. There are two Draw modes that can be used in different scenarios:
Standard: The aircraft follows the route at a constant speed with the camera facing in the direction of flight.
Free: The aircraft only moves along the route when instructed. In this mode, the camera can face in any direction during a flight.
- Following fast-moving objects can be very challenging, but advanced, image-recognition algorithms used by the Phantom 4 Pro allow it to recognize and track an object while keeping it in frame. This algorithm also recognizes a range of subjects, from people to vehicles to animals, and will adjust its flight dynamics to match, ensuring smoother shots. Pilots can now choose between:
Trace: Follow behind or in front of a subject, avoiding obstacles automatically.
Profile: Fly alongside a subject at a variety of angles to get profile shots of the subject.
Spotlight: Keep the camera trained on a subject while the aircraft flies almost anywhere.
- Fly in any direction visible on-screen with a simple tap. Tap anywhere on-screen to smoothly adjust the direction of flight while automatically avoiding obstacles and tap the screen again or use control sticks to change direction. An AR route function shows the aircraft's real-time flight direction for reference as its route is adjusted. As it can be difficult to control altitude, course, speed and camera pitch simultaneously using joysticks, TapFly Free allows a pilot to set the direction of flight, allowing them to turn the Phantom 4 Pro or tilt the gimbal as required without changing the direction of flight. In total, there are now three TapFly modes:
TapFly Forward: Tap to fly in the selected direction
TapFly Backward: Tap to fly in the opposite direction of the tap, i.e. tap in the bottom right corner of the screen to fly backward towards the top left.
TapFly Free: Lock the forward direction of the Phantom without locking the camera direction allowing it to turn as it flies.
Note: Obstacle Avoidance is not available with TapFly Free.
- Return to Home
- In its Return to Home mode, the Phantom 4 Pro can automatically choose the best route to return home depending on environmental conditions. It records its route as it flies, allowing it to return along the same route avoiding obstacles if the control signal is disconnected.
Based on its altitude at the time of disconnection, the Phantom 4 Pro is also able to adjust its flight path to avoid obstacles it has seen during its flight. At takeoff, the Phantom 4 Pro will record the scene below and compare its recording with what it sees as it returns, for more precise landing. It can also detect the ground to see whether there is suitable spot for landing. If any obstacles are found, or there is water on the ground, it will alert the pilot and hover at an appropriate height, helping the aircraft to land more safely.
- Gesture Mode
- With Gesture Mode, selfies can be captured using a few gestures without the remote controller. Computer vision technology allows the Phantom 4 Pro to take instructions through gestures. The subject simply lifts their arms when facing the camera and the aircraft will recognize this movement by locking on and placing the subject in the center of the frame. When ready for a photo, the subject holds their arms out to signal the aircraft. A three second countdown will begin, making time to strike a pose, allowing moments to be captured without the remote control.
Flight Control System
- Flight Modes
- Different productions require different flight characteristics, and the Phantom 4 Pro offers three modes for flight: P, A and S. Switching between them allows pilots to get the control they need, whether they seek smoothness, simplicity, intelligent navigation, or speed. In Position Mode (P), TapFly, ActiveTrack, obstacle sensing and positioning features are available. Sport Mode (S) adds extra agility and higher speed, reaching 45 mph . Attitude Mode (A) switches off satellite stabilization and holds the Phantom 4 Pro's altitude. It is ideal for experienced pilots looking to capture smoother footage. Tripod Mode, which limits speed to 4 mph provides precision control for fine framing and indoor flying. Both the infrared sensing system and vision sensors are enabled in these modes for a safer flight experience.
- Sensor Redundancy
- The Phantom 4 Pro features dual compass modules and dual IMU units, making it more reliable when compared to many hexacopters and octocopers. Compasses and IMUs are important sensors to ensure a stable flight and the Phantom 4 Pro constantly compares the data it receives through both pairs. This data is run through various algorithms to check accuracy, and any inaccurate data is simply discarded without affecting flight, keeping flight steady and reliable.
- Intelligent Battery System
- Professional aerial imaging benefits from longer flight times. The Phantom 4 Pro features a maximum flight time of 30 minutes, providing more time in the air to capture the perfect shot. The DJI GO app shows battery lifetime and calculates remaining flight times according to distance traveled and more. It will give alerts when it reaches a minimum safe amount required for a safe journey back to the takeoff point. An advanced battery management system is also in place to prevent overcharging and over draining. When placed in longer term storage, batteries will discharge power to maintain good health.
Apple iPad mini 4 (16GB, Wi-Fi, Space Gray): The 16GB iPad mini 4 from Apple has a smaller form factor than its big brother, the iPad Air 2. The iPad mini 4 is just 6.1mm thin and weighs 0.65 lb. Its smaller form factor makes it easier to hold in one hand. This iPad mini comes in a space gray finish.
The tablet's 7.9" Retina Display features a native resolution of 2048 x 1536, showing up to 3.1 million pixels at 326 ppi. The Retina Display's capacitive touchscreen lets you utilize all the multi-touch gestures of iOS 9.
The mini 4 features Apple's A8 processor with their 2nd Generation 64-bit architecture, allowing for more robust and powerful apps such as video editing, 3D modeling and CAD, and 3D gaming. Also, the A8 chip supports Metal, a more efficient technology that enables the iPad mini to render detailed graphics and visual effects.
Accompanied by the A8 chip is the M8 motion coprocessor, which measures the motion of the iPad mini via the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, and barometer, lightening the load of the A8 chip. This frees up the A8 chip to process multiple tasks while enabling it to maintain fast performance. The iPad mini may have the Retina Display, but it still manages to maintain its 10-hour battery life. That's because the A8 chip isn't just more powerful; it's also more efficient.
The iPad mini comes with iOS 9 and Touch ID. Designed for the iPad, iOS 9 improves upon iOS 8 by adding News, enhanced multitasking, a shortcut bar, editing tools, updated multi-touch gestures, and more. Touch ID uses your fingerprint to unlock your device as well as make secure purchases in iTunes, iBooks, the App Store, and via Apple Pay.
With iCloud, you can sync your iPad mini to your other iOS devices and Mac computers. Push photos, download apps, and continue from where you left off in iBooks with iCloud. iCloud also offers cloud storage so you can back up your contacts, photos, and important documents to Apple's cloud servers. You can also restore your iPad mini to a previous state using iCloud.
The Retina Display of the iPad mini 4 has been designed with all components combined into one layer. This helps eliminate gaps between layers, as well as the internal reflectance caused by those gaps. This helps the 7.9" 2048 x 1536 touchscreen render lifelike colors, text, and images with improved contrast, sharpness, and vividness at 326 pixels per inch and a total of over 3.1 million pixels
The fully laminated display also features a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating to reduce smudges and an anti-reflective coating that helps reduce glare by up to 56% over previous iPad models.
Apple A8 Sytem on a Chip
Thanks to the A8 chip, apps run fast on the iPad mini 4. The A8 is Apple's 2nd generation 64-bit architecture, and its CPU runs up to 30% faster than the A7, while its graphics run up to 60% faster than the A7.
M8 Motion Coprocessor
When you're in motion, the M8 motion coprocessor continuously measures data from the accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and barometer. This helps offload work from the A8 chip for improved power efficiency. The motion coprocessor also continuously calibrates all five sensors, so when you want to play a game or use Maps, iPad mini 4 is ready and able.
To get improved graphics performance out of the A8 chip and iOS 9, the iPad mini 4 takes advantage of Metal, an Apple technology that lets developers design immersive console-style games. Metal is optimized to allow the CPU and GPU to work together and deliver detailed graphics and complex visual effects.
The A8 chip isn't just powerful; it's also power efficient. With up to 10 hours of battery life, it can handle work, play, and more.
8-Megapixel iSight Camera
The f/2.4 iSight camera has been re-designed with an 8-megapixel sensor that captures images at a native resolution of 3264 x 2448 and 1080p HD video. The image signal processor in the A8 chip also features improved face-detection technology to keep more - and smaller - faces in focus as well as improved noise reduction. The camera also features time-lapse video, exposure control, 120 fps slo-mo, a burst mode, a timer mode, and a high-resolution panorama mode.
FaceTime HD Camera
Put a face - or two - on every conversation. The 1.2-megapixel front-facing FaceTime HD camera is equipped with 720p video and has an f/2.2 aperture that lets in more light. Its sensor and pixels help improve performance in low-light conditions, while dual microphones employ noise-reduction technology to help suppress background noise. In addition, when you switch cameras from front to back (or vice versa), the microphones switch too, so what your iPad sees is what it hears.
With Touch ID, you can use your finger and the Home button to unlock your iPad. Touch ID also has 360° range, so no matter how you're holding it - portrait, landscape, or anything in between - your iPad knows who you are. Touch ID also unlocks more than just your iPad and allows you to sign in to secure apps, make one-touch purchases in iTunes, iBooks, the App Store, and through Apple Pay.
Thanks to two 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz antennas and MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology, the iPad mini 4 can reach download speeds of up to 866 Mbps with its 802.11ac connection. So now when you want to download a movie, share photos or documents with AirDrop, or just browse the web, your connection is even faster than before.
iOS 9 improves upon iOS 8 by introducing improved multitasking with Slide Over, Split View, and Picture in Picture. Slide Over lets you open a second app without leaving the one you're in, while Split View lets you have two apps open and active at the same time. Picture-in-Picture lets you open another app, even while you're watching a TV show or using FaceTime.
Quick Type features also help make formatting and text selection simpler and make shortcuts more accessible with a Shortcut Bar, editing tools, and improved multi-touch gestures. When you use a wireless keyboard with your iPad, you'll be able to use even more keyboard shortcuts.
News collects stories from top sources just for you, all in one place. And the more you read, the more tailored to your interests your articles become. Publishers can also create unique pieces complete with interactive galleries, videos, and animation - so it's always a beautiful reading experience.
Start writing an email on your iPhone and pick up where you left off when you sit down at your Mac. Or browse the web on your Mac and continue from the same link on your iPad. It all happens automatically when your devices are signed in to the same iCloud account. Use Handoff with favorite apps like Mail, Safari, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, Messages, Reminders, Calendar, and Contacts. Developers can build support for Handoff into their apps, too.
Having a conversation with friends and family who don't use an iPhone is easy. That's because you can send and receive SMS and MMS text messages with not just your iPhone, but also your iPad and even your Mac. So when a friend texts you from any kind of phone, you can respond using whichever device is most convenient. Or you can send them a text from your iPad or Mac by clicking a phone number in apps like Safari, Contacts, or Calendar.
iCloud automatically makes sure you always have the latest versions of your most important things, like documents, apps, notes, and contacts, on whatever device you are using, even a PC. It lets you easily share photos, calendars, locations, and more with friends and family. And with Find My iPhone, it helps you find your device if you lose it. iCloud also backs up and secures your files, account names, passwords, and credit card numbers. Your iCloud account comes with 5GB of storage, free.
Siri lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, check the latest scores, and more. Ask Siri to complete tasks just by holding down the Home button and talking. Siri understands what you say, knows what you mean and even responds to you.
AirPlay functions off of the wireless capabilities of the iPad mini and allows you to seamlessly watch or listen to your content on your HDTV. When connected to the same wireless network, content can be controlled from the iPad mini and ported through or watched on auxiliary devices.
AirPrint makes it easy to print email and web pages from your iPad to your AirPrint‑enabled printer. To print an email, tap the Reply button and select Print. To print a web page, tap the Share button and select Print. You can also print photos, documents, and more.
Sharing with AirDrop is faster and more convenient than an email or a text, especially when the person you want to share with isn't in your contacts. Just tap to send photos, videos, contacts - and anything else from any app with a Share button - to anyone nearby who's also running iOS or OS X.
DJI Battery Charging Hub for Phantom 4 Quadcopter: The Battery Charging Hub for Phantom 4 Quadcopter from DJI is designed for use with the Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Phantom 4 Battery Charger (available separately), it can charge up to three batteries in series.The batteries will be charged in sequence according to their power levels, starting with the battery that has the most charge. Storage Mode allows the Charging Hub to maintain a 50% charge, ensuring the voltage stays above the minimum safest level.
DJI Car Charger Kit for Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery and Remote Controller: This DJI Car Charger can be used to charge your Phantom 4's Intelligent Flight Battery or Radio Controller (Transmitter) through your vehicle's cigarette lighter port. The charger features low-voltage protection and overheating protection, automatically cutting off charging if your starting battery voltage is too low or the cigarette lighter port exceeds a certain temperature.
DJI Remote Controller Monitor Hood for Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced, Phantom 4 and Inspire 1 (for Tablets): The Remote Controller Monitor Hood for Phantom 3 / Phantom 4/ Inspire 1 from DJI is designed to shield your mobile device's screen from the bright rays of the sun. Sized to fit tablets, it connects to the Mobile Device Holder for the Inspire 1, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced and Phantom 4 quadcopters. The shade collapses to conserve space when not in use.
High Speed SD/SDHC/Micro SD Card Reader/Writer: MAC & PC System Compatibility: Microsoft XP and Windows 7 & 8, MAC 10.4.6 or Greater
Go Professional DJI Phantom 4 Wheeled Case (Case Only): Our custom foam is housed in a high end SKB military spec case used by military and industrial leaders. We never use no-name cases. Waterproof and dust tight design. Ambient pressure equalization valve. Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus. Resistant to impact damage.
Lens Cleaning Pen: The Lens Cleaning Pen is a small, lightweight, pen-shaped cleaning tool, designed for camera lenses and other optical items. Its cleaning tip makes it especially compatible with the convex shape of lenses on digital SLR cameras, binoculars, rifle scopes, and more. A retractable brush is included for dust removal.
3PC. Deluxe Cleaning Kit: This Lens Cleaning Kit is a complete solution for cleaning valuable optics such as camera lenses, eyeglasses, telescopes, or spotting scopes.
Both wet and dry cleaning tools are provided. When a thorough wet cleaning is required, a 1 oz bottle of cleaning fluid are available. The non-abrasive, microfiber cloth can be used after applying fluid in order to complete the cleaning process and ensure that no streaks or spots remain. It can also be used on its own to effectively remove smudges.
Circuit Street Microfiber Cleaning Cloth: This Microfiber Cleaning Cloth from Circuit Street is ideal for cleaning lenses, televisions, computer screens, or any equipment that needs gentle care during cleaning. The cloth contains an easy grip, textured surface that makes it more effortless to use.
Ideal for cleaning lenses, televisions, computer screens, iPods, and more
SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB UHS-I/U3 Micro SDXC Memory Card: Shoot like a pro on your smartphone, tablet, or camera with the SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC UHS-I Card. With a Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 rating (4) and write speeds of up to 90MB/s (3), this card delivers the uncompromising performance you need for burst-mode shooting and Full HD and 4K Ultra HD video recording (1). Read speeds of up to 95MB/s also provide extremely fast file transfers. With its storage capacity of 64GB (2), the card can hold thousands of high-resolution photos and HD videos. From a leader in flash memory storage, this card comes with a jewel case and SD adapter.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
DJI Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery for Quadcopter: The Intelligent Flight Battery for Phantom 4 from DJI slots into an opening the tail of the aircraft and features four LEDs that display remaining capacity. Power management is handled internally, meaning the battery doesn't require a separate balance lead to control charging. It will provide flight times of up to 28 minutes, depending on conditions.
|Performance Maximum Horizontal Speed||S-Mode: 45 mph (72 km/h) A-Mode: 36 mph (58 km/h) P-Mode: 31 mph (50 km/h)|
|Maximum Ascent Speed||S-Mode: 19.7 ft/s (6 m/s) P-Mode: 16.4 ft/s (5 m/s)|
|Maximum Descent Speed||S-Mode: 13.1 ft/s (4 m/s) P-Mode: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)|
|Hovering Accuracy||Vertical: Vision Positioning: ±0.3' / 0.1 m GPS Positioning: ±1.6' / 0.5 m Horizontal: Vision Positioning: ±1' / 0.3 m GPS Positioning: ±4.9' / 1.5 m|
|Maximum Tilt Angle||S-Mode: 42° A-Mode: 35° P-Mode: 25°|
|Flight Time||Up to 30 minutes|
|Flight Control System GNSS||GPS GLONASS|
|Vision Positioning Velocity Range||Up to 31 mph (50 km/h) at 6.6' (2 m) above ground level|
|Altitude Range||0 to 33' / 0 to 10 m above ground level|
|Operating Range||0 to 33' / 0 to 10 m above ground level|
|Obstacle Sensory Range||2 to 98' / 0.7 to 30 m|
|Field of view (FOV)||Horizontal: ±60° Vertical: ±54°|
|Detection Frequency||10 Hz|
|Operating Environment||Surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting (> 15 lux)|
|TOF Sensing System Obstacle Sensory Range||0.6 to 23' / 0.2 to 7 m|
|Field of View||Horizontal: ±35° Vertical: ±10°|
|Detection Frequency||10 Hz|
|Operating Environment||Surface with diffuse reflection material, and reflectivity > 8% (such as wall, trees, humans, etc.)|
|Transmitter (Remote Controller) Frequency||2.400 to 2.483 GHz 5.725 to 5.850 GHz|
|Communication Distance||4.3 miles / 7 km|
|Operating Current||2.4 GHz: 23 dBm 5.8 GHz: 30 dBm|
|Power Consumption||1.2 A at 7.4 V|
|Battery||Type: Built-in Chemistry: Lithium-ion polymer (LiPo) Capacity: 6000 mAh Configuration: 2S|
|Mobile Device Holder||Compatiblity: Tablets and smartphones|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Camera Sensor||1" CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||20 million|
|Lens||FOV (Field of View): 84° Focal Length: 8.8 mm / 24 mm (35 mm format equivalent) Aperture: f/2.8 - f/11 Focus Distance (Auto Focus): 3.3' (1 m) to ∞|
|Photo Resolution||Still Photo Mode: 3:2 Aspect Ratio: 5472 x 3648 4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4864 x 3648 16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5472 x 3078|
|Video Resolution||16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5248 × 2952 3840 × 2160 at 24/25/30p 2720 × 1530 at 24/25/30p 1920 × 1080 at 24/25/30p 1280 × 720 at 24/25/30p 3840 × 2160 at 48/50p 2720 × 1530 at 48/50p 1920 × 1080 at 48/50/60p 1280 × 720 at 48/50/60p 17:9 Aspect Ratio: 4896 × 2592 4096 × 2160 at 24/25/30/48/50p|
|ISO Range||Video: 100 to 3200 (Auto); 100 to 6400 (Manual) Photo: 100 to 3200 (Auto); 100 to 12800 (Manual)|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical:8 to 1/2000 second Electronic Shutter:8 to 1/8000 second|
|Photo Modes||Burst Shooting: 3/5/7/10/14 frames Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/30/60 second|
|Video Formats||H.265: DCI 4K (4096 x 2160): 24/25/30p at 100 Mbps UHD 4K (3840 x 2160): 24/25/30p at 100 Mbps 2.7K (2720 x 1530): 24/25/30p at 65 Mbps 2.7K (2720 x 1530): 48/50/60p at 80 Mbps Full HD (1920 x 1080): 24/25/30p at 50 Mbps Full HD (1920 x 1080): 48/50/60p at 65 Mbps 720p (1280 x 720): 48/50/60p at 35 Mbps H.264: DCI 4K (4096 x 2160): 24/25/30/48/50/60p at 100 Mbps UHD 4K (3840 x 2160): 24/25/30/48/50/60p at 100 Mbps 2.7K (2720 x 1530): 24/25/30p at 80 Mbps 2.7K (2720 x 1530): 48/50/60p at 100 Mbps Full HD (1920 x 1080): 24/25/30p at 60 Mbps Full HD (1920 x 1080): 48/50/60/120p at 80 Mbps 720p (1280 x 720): 24/25/30p at 30 Mbps 720p (1280 x 720): 48/50/60/120p at 45 Mbps|
|Photo Formats||JPEG DNG (raw) JPEG and raw|
|Recording Media||Type: microSDHC/SDXC card up to 128 GB Format: FAT32 / exFAT Supported File Systems: FAT32 (up to 32 GB); exFAT (over 32 GB) Note: Write speed of 15 MB/s and Class 10 / UHS-1 or faster card required|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Gimbal Number of Axes||3 (pitch, roll, yaw)|
|Control Range||Pitch: -90° to +30°|
|Angular Speed||Pitch: 90°/second|
|Flight Battery Chemistry||Lithium-ion (LiPo)|
|Capacity||5870 mAh / 89.2 Wh|
|Weight||1 lb / 468 g|
|Charger||Voltage:17.4 V Rated Power:100 W|
|Charging Temperature Range||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C|
|Maximum Charging Power||100 W|
|General Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Diagonal Size||13.8" / 350 mm (without propellers)|
|Weight||3.1 lb / 1.4 kg (with propellers and battery)|