Circuit Street wants you to be totally satisfied with the purchase you just made.
During the first 14 days following your purchase if you are not satisfied with the product and it meets the guidelines outlined below you can return it to Circuit Street. Items damaged during transit or arrived missing components must be reported within the first 2 days after receiving the merchandise.Receiving your Refund
When you return an item we will Refunds your money to the same payment method used at the time of your purchase. Returns are inspected and the credit is issued within 2-3 days from when we receive your return. Please allow up to 7 days for your credit to appear on your credit card account.Exchanging Your Purchase
Most exchanges are mailed out within 72 hours. You will receive tracking information once your replacement has been mailed.Easy Return Guidelines
When you decide to return an item during the first 14 days you must meet the easy return guidelines below. If the guidelines below are not met then Circuit Street may either; refuse to accept this return or charge a 15% restocking fee.
We only accept returns if the product is in NEW condition and returned in the original manufacturer box.
When returning an item be sure to package it using all the original packaging material and return:
- User manuals
- Memory Cards
- Warranty card (must be blank)
- All other accessories
Outer boxes missing the original UPC will be refused. Before returning any camera always remove your personal data.
Easy Return does not cover the following items if the outer original packaging is opened:
- Any TV or Monitors
- Any computers, Laptops, etc.
- Any Computer Software including downloads
- Any CD or DVD
- Any custom built or special order items that are non stocked (Even if it was never opened).
- Any underwater camera / video housing equipment
REQUEST A Return Merchandise Authorization Number or (RMA) To request an RMA, Call us at 212-213-2604 (Please have your order number readily available) We will give you am RMA number with return instructions. Remember; Your credit will appear on the original method that you used to purchase this product.Best practices for shipping back an item
- Place the item in the original manufacturer box. Use all packaging to secure your product.
- Place the packaged product into another box to secure it. Never place any labels or write anything on the manufacturer box.
- Tape the outer box well!
- Neatly write the RMA number on the outer box
- Securely tape the return label to the outer box
- Use a secure shipping method that provides both tracking and insurance. Remember: if the package gets lost or stolen while in transit to us it is your responsibility.